SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Thankyou AL for the best kept secret!

meyermike_1micha
16 years ago

UNBELIEVABLE!!

It feels great to express the RELIEF and JOY of being able to water my plants FREELY,and not have to worry about root rot. I have ALL my plants in Al's mix now, and it is awsome. They are doing SO good,and they do not dry to a wilt by the time I get home. The first day or two when my plants hit this soil, they do, the pots dry out fast, but, once the bark, and clay pots, and other ingrediants absorb moister over a few waterings!!!..WOW. I no longer have to rush home to water. It is also awsome to know I can do a mass watering and hit every plant at once, and yet they love the water, because it drains soo freely and the soil only stays moist, not wet. It is fun to watch evrythin in the pot wet fast, and also drain fast. No worries of salt build ups here!!lol This soil mix that Al' gave us on this forum is a blessing and a miracle!! My plants are thriving, just from the first few days they are in it!! I have all new growth coming fast, and NO insects anymore on these potted plants!!

In the soils in which I add gypsum, I fertilize with his mix.

Then in the soil no gypsum, just the soil ingrediants with no added fertilizers or minerals, I water with just Foliage Pro I got on the internet, and the plants LOVE it!!

Foliage pro has everything your plants need for great nutrition!!

THANKS AL!!! for one of the best things anyone could of offered everyone in the plant hobby!!!:-)

It was the best kept secret, until you shared!!:-)

Mike

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths