SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
danell_hiltz

Third times a charm - Novice pleads for feedback

Danell Hiltz
13 years ago

Third time is a charm, so it is said. I reviewed everyone's comments and redid my planting plan (top left of link) and attached additional photos. Do you think with what I've done it will be okay? Did I get the right mix of good design elements? What is your overall impression? Any suggestions, changes, other?

Would someone be so kind as to review my measurements of mature sizes, this has sent me back to the drawing board numerous times.

Last I need suggestions for the creek bed and the Liriope:

I currrently have Elfin Thyme along existing creek bed but had thought to either keep it (since it is already there and doing well) but put something different along extension in order to keep the number of bees down - dogs don't like to get stung and this is right at their feet - or replace it all. I thought perhaps Hernia Glabra or someone else suggested combination of Scotts and Irish Mosses. What do you suggest?

I've heard Bloodgoods do not like to have their roots disturbed so should I replace the existing Lirope? It has been there about a year and needs to be divided.

Sheesh, I didn't know designing could be such hard work!

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:7373}}

Comments (8)