SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mommab25

Large Kitchen Layout and Design

MommaB
2 years ago

Hello,

We are building and currently working on plans. I am trying to figure out locations of appliances and plumbing for the kitchen and pantry. We will have a 36" fridge, 36" freezer, 60" range with double ovens underneath, an additional stacked double oven and a microwave. I'd like an area for baking that has my bosch and kitchenaid mixer, and baking supplies, cookie cutters, etc...and a seperate area for breakfast prep (toaster, blender, etc)main sink and also a prep sink, an Additional fridge/freezer in the pantry. I am looking to hire someone to help me with the actual look and design of the cabinets and hood design using cad or a similar software. I love coastal colors (soft blues, whites and pinks), and my style is transitional with sophistication (sconces, trim deatil, picture frame moulding, cabinets with furniture feet detail, etc... and a little glam). I'd love to see your layout ideas to work with our large family and then check-out your actual projects to see if you'd be a good fit for the design of the space. I tried reaching out to locals but everybody is too busy or they want to charge me by the project instead of by the hour. I know most designers hate double islands but that is what will work best for our family. I would like to pay by the hour, since I have an idea of what I want...I just need to see it drawn up since I can't do that. Thank you so much!

Comments (8)