SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethpen

College Touring

Bethpen
10 years ago

I'm in McLean, VA with DS and his friend. We left Cape Cod on Thursday afternoon at 5:30, drove to Harrisburg, PA, then on to James Madison University on Friday. Yesterday we looked at Virginia Commonwealth, tomorrow George Mason then back in the car to home. Anyone have experience at any of these schools? The boys both loved VCU, which surprised me. I really want them to hate them all as I don't want DS going so far away to school.

We're having fun. These are the first schools the boys have looked at, they are Juniors this year. Today we have the day off, it is hard to get them moving. We flirted with going into DC, but they seem to be happy enough to go to a mall, eat some food and come back to the hotel for football then The Walking Dead.

Last night we ate at the fancy hotel restaurant because we were too tired to go anywhere else. They had me laughing so hard, I'm sure we were a bit of a spectacle.

Thank Goodness for GW, where I can check in with some women! Boy time is fun, but I am really looking forward to getting back home. The drive home is going to be awful, thank goodness I don't have to work until Tuesday at 12:30.

Beth P.

Comments (22)