SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wongn_gw

Reviews on Bosch D/W model SHV58E13UC

wongn
12 years ago

Hello everyone,

I'm shopping for a new dishwasher to replace a leaky one that I've had for 5 years, and I'm specifically looking at Bosch as it seems that brand has favourable reviews.

At a local appliance store, the salespeople recommended a SHV58E13UC model that is a 800 plus series model with custom-panels. The unit will have a custom stainless-steel panel with stainless-steel handle bars. He explains this unit is made in Europe whereas many of the other models are now made in North America. He implied that the units made in Europe are better built than those made in NA, although he said all Bosch have pretty good track records compared to other brands.

This model is priced at $1288CAD which is an amazing price for a 800 plus series. Other 800 plus series models are $2000+. However, I haven't found much of reviews for this model. Does anyone have more information about this model and whether I should be jumping on this deal?

On top of the $1288CAD price, there is a $200 instant rebate from Bosch right now, so it brings the price down to $1088CAD before taxes.

Thanks!

Comments (8)