I'll show you mine/ysmy - Tues 6/9/26
3 months ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (10)
- 3 months ago
Related Discussions
I'll show you mine/ysmy - Tues 6/2/26
Comments (17)LynnNM, I do love the observation car!! In 1972 my friends and I took Amtrak from San Francisco to Cincinnati and back. It was so neat to watch the country go by from up there. And seeing Alaska that way would be spectacular....See MoreI'll show you mine/ysmy - M 9/7/26 Labor Day
Comments (11)The owner of a small grocery store we stopped at somewhere near Fairbanks, Alaska, checking out groceries while doing double duty tending his baby, too. So cute!...See MoreI'll show you mine/ysmy - T 9/22/26
Comments (23)Thanks Floral, in my younger daze I used to drink a little Sloegin, never knew what a sloe was. If I saw a bowl of sloes I'd swear they were blueberries, and end up getting a big surprise too, :-)....See MoreI'll show you mine/ysmy - F 9/25/26
Comments (19)Tough choice… The weather is great here in the fall but I know that winter is coming and that’s a downer. Winters here would be nice if it just snowed but it doesn’t. There’s a freeze thaw cycle where it snows and then rains on it and then freezes. Everything turns into a skating rink. I would vote for spring because there’s the summer to look forward to but spring here is inevitably cold and disappointing. It takes forever for it to warm up. Summers are great as long as we get rain. This year it was quite good but the year previous that was a drought and I had no water in the well for about a month. So… Roll the dice here. I I’m going to say SUMMER…(As long as it rains…)…Nova Scotia...See More- 3 months ago
Related Stories

GARDENING GUIDES9 Self-Seeders Capture Chelsea Flower Show Magic
Give your garden show-worthy style with these plants beloved by top designers
Full Story
TRENDING NOW9 Home Design Trends Emerging Now
Houzz search data shows increasingly popular features and styles people are looking to add to their homes in 2023
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Who'll Post the First Snow Photo of 2013?
If the weather's been flaky in your neck of the woods, please show us — and share how you stay warm at home
Full Story
EVENTSLook What Tile Can Do Now: 9 Versatile New Finishes
See exciting new stoneware looks from Italy’s big ceramic tile and bath show
Full Story
LIFE6 Tips for Teaching Your Kids to Be Good Neighbors
Everyone wins when your children learn to respect boundaries, get help when they need it and show others they care
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDES6 Unsung Bulbs for Fall Planting
Don't hang up your spade after summer — plant these unusual bulbs in fall for a spectacular spring show
Full Story
BUDGET DECORATING9 Ways to Make Dreamworthy Rooms — in a Weekend
Don't just sigh and shut the door. With a small change or two, you can create designer-style rooms that you'll love spending time in
Full Story
EVENTS9 Trends for New Kitchen and Bath Products in 2023
See the latest faucet styles, shower features and more launched at the KBIS 2023 trade show
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES9 Tips for Making Your Shelf Display Look Great
Learn the tricks stylists use when arranging objects on a shelf
Full Story
DECLUTTERING9 Exit Strategies for Your Clutter
How to efficiently — and regularly — rid your home of the things you don’t want
Full Story




dedtired