I'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 6/6/26
3 months ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
Related Discussions
I'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 6/26/21
Comments (13)Lots of colors! One of the many things I like about slot machines....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 6/1/24
Comments (14)Delft Delight. An easy pattern, but so many little pieces! And for every piece and border there were two ends to hide securely. 1146 ends! I got bored. It took me two years, but I forced myself to eventually get it done. Just as I was finishing, my daughter came to visit. She remarked how much she liked it. I told her I never wanted to see it again and she happily took it home....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 6/22/24
Comments (13)Wedding dress I made for my SIL. My BIL took this photo, and it is not the best one of this dress, but I don't know where the others are....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 6/29/24
Comments (16)@nicole is that Maroon Lake or Crater Lake? I'm going to drop the elevation for my photo. Pelicans on the dock at Fernandina Beach, FL....See More- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 3 months agolast modified: 3 months ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDES10 Look-at-Me Ways to Show Off Your Collectibles
Give your prized objects center stage with a dramatic whole-wall display or a creative shelf arrangement
Full Story
MOTHER’S DAYShow Us Your Mom’s Influence on Your Home
Maybe it’s a great chess set or a style philosophy. With Mother’s Day nearing, where do you see your mom in your space?
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTS6 Ways to Put Some Wonder on Your Walls
Show off wild, unusual treasures or collections with these tips from a seasoned stylist who appreciates individual personality
Full Story
LIFE6 Tips for Teaching Your Kids to Be Good Neighbors
Everyone wins when your children learn to respect boundaries, get help when they need it and show others they care
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN6 Kitchens, 6 DIY Updates
Get inspired to give your own kitchen a fresh look with ideas from these affordable, do-it-yourself fixes
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
SAVING WATER6 Reasons Why You Should Save Your Rainwater Now
Collect and store during the rainy season so you’ll have water ready for irrigation when you need it
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Paint Makeovers
Let your newly repainted house or room do the "How d'ya like me now?" strut right here — it might just be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
TREE HOUSESHouzz Call: Show Us Your Well-Designed Treehouse or Tree Fort!
Got a great treehouse or tree fort? We want to see it! Post yours in the Comments and we’ll feature the best in a future article
Full Story
WEDDINGSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Backyard Wedding!
Did you say ‘I do’ at home? We want to hear and see everything about it. Share your photos and you could be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story










Toronto Veterinarian