I'll show you mine/you show me yours - W 5/27/26
4 months ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (23)
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
Related Discussions
I'll show you mine/you show me yours - W 5/27
Comments (30)lgmd, I saved your recipe. It looks good and I will try to make it. I'm a much better baker than cook. I need exact measurements and explicit instructions for something to come out well. My specialties are apple (and peach) pies and cream cheese pound cake....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Th 5/26/22
Comments (14)This is where cars aren’t parked any more. I have a large area in front of my house, down a long driveway, quite far off the main road (large area to park) but visitors always found it necessary to pull up to the house as close as they could rather than a few metres away. I bought a working parking meter from the city nearby and stuck it in the shrubbery. Nobody parks there any more. 🙂Problem solved....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - F 5/27/22
Comments (21)jrb451, they just sit inside one another. Once in place they don't move around. There's a watering system that starts at the top also and trickles down the entire system. You can buy different configurations/sizes also and a wheeled base to turn it. I thought I might have to go back and get that but it seems to get enough sun on all sides so no turning needed. I'm hoping to grow some greens in it over the Winter. GreenStalk Gardening System | GreenStalk Vertical Garden...See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - W 9/27/23
Comments (20)My mother's Catholic Confirmation portrait Her cousin told me my mom was mad when the photos were taken - something about the dress......See More- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months agolast modified: 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months agolast modified: 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
Related Stories

HOUZZ CALLHouzz Call: Show Us Your 8-by-5-Foot Bathroom Remodel
Got a standard-size bathroom you recently fixed up? We want to see it!
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Look-at-Me Ways to Show Off Your Collectibles
Give your prized objects center stage with a dramatic whole-wall display or a creative shelf arrangement
Full Story
MOTHER’S DAYShow Us Your Mom’s Influence on Your Home
Maybe it’s a great chess set or a style philosophy. With Mother’s Day nearing, where do you see your mom in your space?
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Paint Makeovers
Let your newly repainted house or room do the "How d'ya like me now?" strut right here — it might just be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
TREE HOUSESHouzz Call: Show Us Your Well-Designed Treehouse or Tree Fort!
Got a great treehouse or tree fort? We want to see it! Post yours in the Comments and we’ll feature the best in a future article
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Show Us Your Nutty Home Fixes
If you've masterminded a solution — silly or ingenious — to a home issue, we want to know
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Thanksgiving Table Decor!
Mercury glass, pheasant feathers and colorful glassware are just a few of the fall table setting ideas we're spotting
Full Story
COMMUNITYHouzz Call: Show Us Your Little Free Library
Mini book-swapping stations are taking the country by storm. We want to know all about yours
Full Story

ARCHITECTUREHouzz Call: Show Us Your Logo!
A picture is worth a thousand words, but your company’s symbol may be worth its weight in gold. We’d like to hear the graphic details
Full Story





















katlan