What's for Dinner #421, Summer 2025
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (100)
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
Related Discussions
SS Support Mon. 4/21 thru Sun. 4/27
Comments (82)Good morning from drizzly, cooler SE Texas! I just finished my oatmeal and having the last few sips of coffee before getting ready to go work out. This makes 8 days of doing it, with only Sunday off. I've already lost a few 10ths of my BMI! They have this little gizmo there that measures it, and I tried it yesterday, a week after the first time, and was pleased to see that 7 days of exercise made some difference. Suzanne, I never did try the polenta last weekend because I have 3 rolls of it in the fridge and didn't want to waste it yet. But, I'm definitely going to try it in a few weeks. I'm just not eating that much of it anymore, which is probably good. I'm no good at naming rides today, but I think that my favorite one I read from y'all has to be BJ's: The Kharma Carousel: what comes around, goes around. :) Patti, I've never heard of, much less been to a Rosa's. Are y'all going there while you're in Texas? I miss freely dining at a Mexican restaurant now - I always order fajita salads without sour cream and cheese. No chips. :( I'm not shopping anymore for at least a month because I'm just not losing enough to make a huge difference in what I still have to wear to places other than the fitness center. I am wearing t-shirts I couldn't wear before. When I go to Dallas at the end of May, I will break down and buy a few nicer things, but that's it. It's nice seeing so many posting these days. I was so tired and a little sore yesterday, so I just rested and didn't do anything else. Some days I just don't have anything to say. I'm always glad that y'all do though! LOL...See MoreGift ideas 2025 (what? oops 2024)
Comments (211)I needed one more thing for my 16yr old DGS, who doesn't play football, and after watching videos I knew it would be fun for him and DS1. It arrives deflated so I bought an air pump for balls. Passback Official Composite Football, Ages 14+ Video below...See MoreWhat To Wear February 2025
Comments (211)@Kswl, I’m with your DH. A transatlantic crossing on the QM2 is at the top of my to-do list! DH and I were planning a crossing to London for an MLB game in June of 2020. He and one of his buddies were big St. Louis Cardinals fans. Well, you know what happened to cruising in 2020. I told DD to get ready. I have a major b’day coming up in 2 years! And I love that black dress! So understated; so elegant. @ilikefriday, speaking of traveling, I’ve told DD of your travel-spontaneity! She wants to grow up to be you! She thinks grabbing an always-packed suitcase and getting on the first interesting flight sounds like heaven....See MoreWhat to Wear June 2025
Comments (187)I don’t have a ”send out the laundry…starch” lifestyle 🤣 so I’m good with a slightly rumpled look. DH and I both do laundry — on no particular schedule — but he is a terrible folder so now he just drapes my clothes over a kitchen chair when he takes stuff out of the dryer. Otherwise, I’d have to iron almost everything....See More- last yearlast modified: last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
Related Stories

KITCHEN DESIGNA Cook’s 6 Tips for Buying Kitchen Appliances
An avid home chef answers tricky questions about choosing the right oven, stovetop, vent hood and more
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNOpen vs. Closed Kitchens — Which Style Works Best for You?
Get the kitchen layout that's right for you with this advice from 3 experts
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Popular Home Design Trends — Timely or Timeless?
Weigh in on whether these of-the-moment decorating elements will have staying power or become a memory of these times
Full Story
SAVING WATER11 Ways to Save Water at Home
Whether you live in a drought-stricken area or just want to help preserve a precious resource, here are things you can do to use less water
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALS8 Clever New Kitchen Appliance Features
We didn’t know we wanted or needed these food preservation, cooking and cleanup gizmos until we saw them at KBIS 2024
Full Story
EVENTS8 Clever New Kitchen Appliance Features
We didn’t know we wanted or needed these food preservation, cooking and cleanup gizmos until we saw them at KBIS 2024
Full Story
KITCHEN STORAGEWhere to Stash the Stand Mixer in Your Kitchen
Stand mixers aren’t huge, but they’re heavy. See storage ideas for keeping them accessible and easy to use
Full Story
LIFE6 Ways to Make the Most of This Weekend
Prepare for rain (or fire), get cozy indoors and out, and get your TV room ready for the first game of the World Series
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNStandouts From the 2014 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show
Check out the latest and greatest in sinks, ovens, countertop materials and more
Full Story

































































neely