It's July: Play the Hot Game
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (103)
- last year
Related Discussions
apron front sink faucets...let's play a game
Comments (11)Thank you all!!!!! At least you played and that's what counts. donna and eastender, those are fabulous choices and, well, really, they're facuet art! I hope you love them. Buffettgirl, I had a thought about you in the middle of the freakin night awhile back....too, funny. I DON'T sleep and random, thoughts just come into my mind. I had always thought you were "buffetgirl." Ya know, like the all you can eat Chinese buffet? Guess I thought that cause it was somewhat kitchen related. In the middle of the night it came to me that it is "BUFFETTgirl." I'm not kiddin. So now I assume you are a Jimmy Buffett fan and not an "all you can eat" fan. HA!!! My name is as it seems, I have six dogs and they whoop my butt on a daily basis. Thanks to you all for playing my game....See MoreGame CIX February: with an extra day to play
Comments (164)Questioning US Political Ethics - P T Singer (something for my American friends to mull over today!)...See MoreHave you played WORDLE (new-ish online word game)?
Comments (13653)Wordle 1,939 6/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩...See MoreJULY: FOTESS GAMES & ACTIVITIES (Stars and Stripes)
Comments (67)I do not have the vego kitchen composter. I know a few people who do have it and they like it. I rather like composting the old fashioned way....the big bin that takes a while to compost. The vego is rather small. and I think, a bit expensive. The people I know that have it are simple gardeners......no seed planting and have a very small places to garden. Hydroponics...I know nothing about. I should read about the Aerogarden. Ruth, thanks for the Lantana seeds...in the future. Sharon, I would love some Toothache seeds....in the future. Thank you! Nicole, yes, I have been to Morro Bay. I never go to Morro during the Summer. Where did you guys stay? I always get very good Clam Chowder in Morro. I have not stayed In Morro Bay for many, many years. I always stay in Cayucos which is about 15 minutes North of Morro Bay What did you guys do up in that area? Did you go to Hearst Castle?? RE: bites....bees, wasps, yellowjackets......I get bit every Summer at leat one time.....Benadryl is my best friend along with ice. We have not had a hot, hot day yet. don't think we have been higher than 94 degrees. The very hot, hot days are when the bugs like to bit me.....LOL.....soon! Happy day!!...See More- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
Related Stories

BEDROOMSGuessing Game: What Might Our Bedrooms Say About Us?
For entertainment only; actual accuracy may vary. Always don fun goggles and engage your imagination before playing!
Full Story
LIFETurn Off the Video Games and Turn On Your Kid's Creativity
Going nuts planning summer activities? Kids overdosing on screen time? It may be time to foster more self-directed play
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNPatio of the Week: Porch, Pool and Pavilion for Backyard Play
An architect turns a basic Louisiana yard into a contemporary retreat for cooling off, lounging and playing games
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSo Your Style Is ... ‘Wet Hot American Summer’
11 ways to bring nostalgic early-’80s camp fun to your home
Full Story
NORTHEAST GARDENINGNortheast Gardener's July Checklist
Fire up your garden with sun-loving yellow and red blooms to put you in a party mood for outdoor summer fun
Full Story
CALIFORNIA GARDENINGCalifornia Gardener's July Checklist
Bite into tree-fresh apricots, inhale delightful garden perfumes and continue planting vegetables for a late-summer harvest
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGN12 Outdoor Areas Designed for Fun and Play
Summer is calling, and these spaces for recreation at home are answering
Full Story0

LIFE10 Ideas for Making Screen-Free Play a Reality
Here's how to tempt your children with activities that will encourage their creativity and keep them away from the TV
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Get Your Game On With Fun Grilling Goods
Tailgate in style with grilling tools and accessories that everyone will flip for
Full Story
BASEMENTSBasement of the Week: For the Love of Sports and Games
Skateboards, an elevated train, a surfboard lighting fixture ... see how one family packed their basement with fun features
Full Story
yoyobon_gw