I'll show you mine/you show me yours - F 1/31/25
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (11)
- last year
Related Discussions
I'll Show You Mine/You Show Me Yours - F 1/25
Comments (21)The 1000-piece puzzle we completed over the Christmas holidays. I didn't take a very good picture. We donated the puzzle to a local church after we finished it. This is the first time that we used felts for sorting and puzzle-making and I have to say they were really helpful in keeping pieces from sliding off the table. I only had to search for two pieces at the end. The table is on a busy oriental rug, so I have to get down on my hands and knees with a flashlight to find fallen pieces as they are almost impossible to see on the rug....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours -- F 1/24/25
Comments (11)I was walking through the forest near Prince Rupert, BC along the Rainbow Stream and came across a partially hidden pet cemetery. It covered quite a large area. I’m pretty sure these guys got to worship how they wanted. And they do say that all dogs go to heaven. And hamsters....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 1/25/25
Comments (15)Michele, I think that yours looks like a well executed painting....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - F 4/25/25
Comments (19)Our state flag of New Mexico. The Zia on it represents the four sacred things of the Zia Pueblo People . . . and now all of us New Mexicans....See More- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDES10 Look-at-Me Ways to Show Off Your Collectibles
Give your prized objects center stage with a dramatic whole-wall display or a creative shelf arrangement
Full Story
MOTHER’S DAYShow Us Your Mom’s Influence on Your Home
Maybe it’s a great chess set or a style philosophy. With Mother’s Day nearing, where do you see your mom in your space?
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Paint Makeovers
Let your newly repainted house or room do the "How d'ya like me now?" strut right here — it might just be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Show Us Your Nutty Home Fixes
If you've masterminded a solution — silly or ingenious — to a home issue, we want to know
Full Story
HOUZZ CALLShow Us Your Beautiful Spring Views
Share photos of the new buds, leaves and blooms that signal the rebirth of your yards and outdoor views
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Thanksgiving Table Decor!
Mercury glass, pheasant feathers and colorful glassware are just a few of the fall table setting ideas we're spotting
Full Story
MAN SPACESHouzz Call: Show Us Your Man Cave
If you've got a man-focused space for tinkering, collecting, rocking out or even just daydreaming, we'd love to see it
Full Story

ARCHITECTUREHouzz Call: Show Us Your Logo!
A picture is worth a thousand words, but your company’s symbol may be worth its weight in gold. We’d like to hear the graphic details
Full Story
HOUZZ CALLShow Us Your Pets!
Share a photo of your personality-filled dog, cat or other pet who’s helping you pass the time at home right now
Full StorySponsored










donna_loomis