SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mtnrdredux_gw

Lovely spring day and thoughts turn to Deck-adence

mtnrdredux_gw
12 days ago
last modified: 12 days ago

I am fine-tuning my deck plans. Here is the layout, below. The space is ~15'x10'.

The items on the left side; loveseat, armchair, ottoman and a rocker, I own (and they are very close to the items in the software rendering but not exact). The bistro table and chairs, to the right, will be new.

This is a 3D rendering of the plan. Again, some limitations, including the fact that I cannot figure out how to raise up the window boxes; they should be attached to the railing.

Here is a picture that shows the four pieces of existing outdoor furniture. The furniture and the cushion fabric are like new; these will be used as is and are a given. This old picture was from an iteration I did of our DR in CT when I took out the DR furniture and redid half of it as a sunroom, but rest assured it is all outdoor.

I have decided I want the bistro table to be teak, and pedestal style. 36" fits well and is reasonably useful.

My questions are about the chairs, the rug, and a table cloth for the pedestal table. More to follow.

Comments (47)