SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kswl3

UPDATE: Black Bootees, Found Great Ones!

Kswl
last month
last modified: 20 days ago

I need a pair of black bootees for my early June trip and would like to hear your experiences with brands. My main focus is comfort, and I have no strong opinions regarding leather vs fabric except that I don’t want suede. No brand preference either. My foot is normal width and size 8.5 if that makes any difference. I’m looking for comfort over style although style would be a bonus since almost all my slacks are ankle length and most of the shoe will show.

I don’t want to spend more than $200 on this purchase. From what I’ve seen online I could probsbly get something very reasonable on sale right now.

Thanks in advance!

****Update***

I mentioned earlier that I bought two tone Naot bootees for an upcoming trip and was very pleased with them. I’m wearing them today to see just hpw comfortable they are for walking long distances and am happy to report that they are great! One of my feet is larger than the other (by a half size!) so I sized up to EU 40 in these and very glad I did. Even so I am having the top of the right one stretched out just a bit more at our local saddlery. It’s not strictly necessary but something I often do to customize my shoe for the discrepancy in length and volume. Here they are with what I’m wearing on a windy, cool spring day:

I like them so much I have already ordered them in brown and almond (these are black and gray).

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County