SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
desertsteph

Update on shelves, help found & some pics

desertsteph
11 years ago

I replaced 1 of the partial shelves in my closet (the left one). I found a match for the cream one w/the rounded edge in another room. duh.

So, I just switched it out. They were the same length.

And today I put a shelf along 1 side of a 'twin' closet across from this one. Since I don't have a lot (any?) long clothes to hang, the lower half would be wasted. I put a shelf about 18" up from the floor to stack sweats on this winter. I can put bins under the shelf or shoes. I doubt I have that many shoes anymore that I can wear.

AND I found someone to come do some things for me. A young man in his 20's. He's done work for my sister for yrs. He came by last weekend to see what I had. Gee, he even found things I didn't have on my list that need done. Well, I didn't wanna scare him away with too much to do! He didn't seem concerned about any of my 'chores' to be done. Except maybe replacing a window. I wouldn't expect him to do that by himself tho. I think he's coming back Saturday to start on the list.

And while looking for things on Amazon I found a couple of pics that look like things posters here have asked about in the past, so I thought I'd post 'em. We love pics anyway!

a shelving system for a closet by john louis home closets. Not very expensive either -

and 2 of those flip up/down tables/counters - I think down the road I could use the 2nd one in my laundry room. Would probably ask this guy if he could make me one.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm