SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_844014866

David Austin AUSmoon 'Pegasus'

Josef Perry
last month

Happy spring! I hope you all are doing well!

I will get right to the point., I am currently on the hunt for the David Austin rose AUSmoon ‘Pegasus.’ The reason I am scouring the internet for this rose is because I showed my fiancée the DA roses I had ordered from Garden Roses, LLC for this fall and she went about researching because she’d never heard of them. During that research, she fell in love with the descriptions of the scent and color of the Pegasus rose. To my surprise, she asked if we could get that one too. Now she NEVER asks me to get plants, lovingly bemoans trips to the garden center because she knows we rarely come home without a plant, but of course, she had to fall in love with one that is seemingly impossible to find now. I reached out to Garden Roses to see if they might know of anyone in the rose world who still has Pegasus because they said the varietal is incredibly rare now in the US. Almost on a cryptid level like Bigfoot or Nessie: a lot of people have claimed to have seen it but no one has concrete proof.

Someone I contacted who had, but no longer lives at the property where they grew, Pegasus suggested this forum as a place to look/ask. I will include two photos of the rose below. Hopefully, someone here in the forum will be able to help!

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath