SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joceymunoz

What window treatments would you suggest?

jo mu
2 months ago

So this room has problematic door and window heights. There are too many doors and they are all different heights as seen in the pictures.
The one that bothers me the most is the short one next to the taller windows. That door leads to basically a closest with an emergency exit (its to the roof so it isnt useful ) so i considered even mounting a bar all the way across and leaving the curtains hiding it during the day.
Ive considered roman shades too and even a valence to distract the height issue but i dont love valences they feel to traditional
Then there's the question of what color both for hardware and fabric.
Lastly currently I have one blackout ikea motorized shade on the left and an unknown brand on right that offers both blackout or see through. I like the utility of the ikea because im short but wish ikea had a motorized option with both black out and see through. The view is ugly but I love sunshine so I need something sheer.
The other issue as seen in pics is that the window goes up to the wall on the right and I dont want any sunshine blocked during the day (if I did drapes) would it look weird to have heavy panel on one side only during the day? With linen sheers covering across?
Thank you if you read this all! Any advice is welcome!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH