SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mish524

Pottery Barn duvet defect, no resolution.

mish524
3 months ago

Putting this out there to warn others, I know it's not a unique story!

Buyer beware: if a defect is not immediately apparent, you will not receive support or resolution from Pottery Barn.

I purchased a king-sized classic down duvet insert from Pottery Barn, which unfortunately turned out to be defective -- the box stitching did not connect properly at the centers, and I didn’t notice before I put it in the duvet cover. As a result, over time, the feathers inside the duvet shifted significantly, accumulating at the bottom and leaving other areas under-filled. This has made the duvet useless.

Despite numerous attempts to resolve this issue with Pottery Barn’s customer service, including providing detailed evidence of the defect, I was not offered a refund or a replacement. This experience has been very disappointing, as it contradicts the high-quality standard and customer service I expected based on their marketing. I thought I was buying something I'd have forever from a quality company, instead I got a worthless duvet insert and no support from their customer service.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths