SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
todd_gregory30

What type of floor tile would go well with this type of shower tile?

3 months ago

We are getting closer to the full remodel of our main bathroom (not a master). The hardest part now is finding the tile and color scheme we like. The bathroom is 7'W x 10'L and the planned layout is shown below. We are using a standard white enameled cast iron alcove tub (the remaining space will be shelving).

We do know that we don't like a totally gray bathroom which seems to be very trendy these days. However, we like the idea of a clean grayish large format tile shower tile such as the ones pictured. I guess that would be concrete look.

The question is; we don't think we would want the floor to be the same tile, but most pictures I find with this type of tile has the entire bathroom done that way. What other types of tile for the bathroom floor would go with this shower tile? Would white marble work for the floor (or porcelain marble look)? Anything else?

While we haven't decided on a vanity yet, it will most likely be wood stained or natural, not painted.

Paint hasn't been decided either until we have tile nailed down. But my wife would love some sort of green, and wall paper at least on one wall.

Comments (11)