SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

UPDATE...NEWS!!!! & If you need gift bags, re Pal's topic....

Oakley
4 months ago
last modified: 4 months ago

Third reply down is the update.

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/6416726/christmas-gifts-on-demand-and-why-does-look-like-that-very-long#n=40

Ever since the time a birthday gift fell through the bottom of a cheap gift bag, now I make sure I get extra sturdy bags except it's hard to tell when ordering online.

Below is the name of the bags along with the nicest tags with ribbons I ordered not long ago. I have a bit of arthritis in my thumbs so I'm trying to do it the easy way.

Tonight I took a risk and put a 4lb gift inside and it held! All of the bags from small to large are super thick. I made a knot in each rope handle so they won't go through the hole. Even the handles are well made.

When I ordered them a month ago they were only $22.29. Tonight they're $26.99. Maybe I got a black Friday deal, but I highly recommend these. All 5 star ratings.

From the river. Made by Party Funny

Party Funny 24 Christmas Gift Paper Bags Bulk with Handles and 60 Count Christmas Gift Tags-Assorted Sizes Set for Wrapping Xmas Holiday Presents(6 Jumbo,6 Large,6 Medium,6 Small)

These: Gift bags

Comments (15)