SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judijunebugarizonazn8

Twilight Princess from ARE

Can anyone tell me anything about this rose? It seems there is very little known about it. I’m considering getting one from them because this past summer I got an order of several roses from them and one of them promptly died, (very unusual for a rose from ARE.) Per their instructions on their website, I returned the tag in an envelope with the money amount requested ( small fee) to help cover shipping for a replacement. I received a call from them several days ago saying that the rose I need a replacement for is out of stock and will be for some time. They prefer to either send me a substitute or give a refund rather than wait till they have the one available I wanted. So since my Le Grande Capitaine (Eugene de Beauharnais)got eaten by a gopher, I thought I’d get a replacement for that one. Well, ARE doesn’t carry that rose. But they do carry Twilight Princess, a dark purple fragrant rose that supposedly stay small? The description mentions it requiring some extra care… anyone have any experience with this rose?? I know there are quite a few of us on here that love fragrant, purple roses, so I’m hoping someone can tell me something. :)

Comments (4)