SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_66668453

Need entry way advice, please ❤️

HU-66668453
5 months ago

Hi! Feeling super overwhelmed with house design. Just found out this week that I’m pregnant. Total surprise and feeling not so great & a little brain dead with design decisions. We also have both sides of our family coming to stay with us for holidays in a couple weeks 😭😭 we just moved in, (about 3 weeks ago) after a painful remodel. I have added some of our entry way photos. I think I like the shape of the round rug. But the actual rug isn’t my favorite, it’s super thin and doesn’t seem to fit well. What do you guys think? Would you recommend another round rug or a square or rectangle? Any rug suggestions? Current rug is 6ft. The other thing I’m considering is that I want it to coordinate with the dining room rug- but worried about it matching too much. (The dining room is right across from entry way, so the rugs need to somewhat coordinate)

Last thing, I have no idea what to do with the decor on the sides of the big accent mirror. Plants? Baskets? Standing candle sticks? And how to tie it all in. I have art work coming for above the entry way console and two wall candle sconces on the sides of art (photo also included) I have no decor plans yet for console table or on the floor next to it. Would love any and all advice on all remaining decor items. Look forward to seeing your posts and learning and being inspired because I can use all the Inspiration right now! ❤️

Comment (1)