Houzz Logo Print

What Wall Texture Is This?

Rachel M
2 months ago
last modified: 2 months ago

Hey everyone, I was visiting my family down south and visited their mall where a Zara just opened. The wall finish was really beautiful but I am not knowledgeable when it comes to textures or materials so could someone tell me what this wall texture is called and/or the process to achieve it? It was smooth- and doesnt seem to be knockdown (after looking at pictures) but I cant find any examples online. It seemed to have small holes through out the wall. may have to click on the photos for clarity**

Thanks for any insight!

Comment (1)