SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dawnquery

Kitchen Facelift... need help!

Dawn
5 months ago
last modified: 5 months ago

Looking to replace my Kitchen floor and countertop, but having trouble finding a floor and countertop to go with my natural cherry cabinets and my foyer and dining room birch flooring. I like the wood planks(beveled edge) but cant seem to find a color I like. I posted a picture of my kitchen below, the walls are now BM Edgecomb grey. I like the cherry and don't want to paint it, but the Formica blue needs an update and the floor is a mess, we have tape covering the seams! It's 0ver 23 years old and I need an update. I was considering cristallo quartzite(not sure about the shininess), MSI Calacttaca Maraggio Cove(new color) and Cambria Ridgegate, but the floor is impossible to pick! Also want to add new lighting over islandand kitchen table. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thankful for this forum! And I know I need to declutter!

This is the BM Edgecomb Grey. Table needs replacing as well, actually we have replaced it, but the new one(not really new FB purchase) is not the best. It has lots of crumb catchers on top surface-too much texture!

Any suggestions?

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!