SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brigeetuh

ANY photos of installed Flooring Liquidators brand LVP in Baton Rouge?

Brigit Erman
6 months ago

I know I will sound like Goldilocks here, but we are having the HARDEST time finding a light to medium warm tone LVP that is neither too yellow, too gray, nor too red, NOR has too many knots, NOR too many tone/color variations where it ends up looking like a patchwork pattern.

Yes….I get that ”wood” flooring needs to have one of those tones to not look flat and lifeless, but it seems most are very heavy on yellow, red, gray, or even green tones. Really just want something not too light and fairly neutral but yet with some warmth.

The closest we have found after our very, very long search and many, many samples brought home from 4 different flooring retailers is Flooring Liquidators brand, Toughlock Evolution in Baton Rouge. We plan on buying a carton, but would really really like to see some thats been installed before we do. And, FL has the worst samples….their own brand, unlike ALL the other brands they sell, are on typical size sample boards that are mounted on a wall of the store. They cannot be removed, so they cannot be taken home. The samples they DO have for one to take home are literally 3” x 9” “swatches” essentially (see pics). It’s almost like they aren’t even trying to sell it. =0/

The salesperson allowed us to take 18 samples home but, as you can see, other than the color being close to what we are looking for, we cant get an idea of what the overall look of the flooring would be, as far as variations in tones of the planks, repeats, etc. with these tiny samples. It’s rather ridiculoous.

The other sample is Gaia in Torino. Considering that one perhaps,

ANYONE out there have any photos of installed Baton Rouge by any chance?? Or Gaia Torino?

Comments (5)