Sr. moment squared!
2 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (30)
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
Related Discussions
Case of the Missing Glove - A Senior Moment
Comments (5)I'm worse--I laid my pruning saw on the compost pile--noticed it fell off, but hey--I'll get it later. Fast forward, I started mowing, first swath threw to the inside--reversed pattern--you guessed it--the first grass covered the saw--the next swath ground it up!! The pruning shears were under it-didnt touch them. Definetly senior moments!...See MoreYour AH-HA gardening moment of 2010
Comments (2)Mine was when we finished taking out the herb garden near the back steps and turned it into a wonderful new hosta bed. I smile everytime I go outside that way and see how nice it is now. Connie...See MoreHaving a kitchen meltdown moment...
Comments (11)I totally feel you. If I had a penny for the number of times I walked around measuring and remeasuring... I measured at all times of the day, mostly in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep thinking about it. I measured during planning, after ordering, during demo, on delivery, during installation. Four months done and I'm still measuring, though nowhere near as obsessively. Just looking for minor improvements. I knew/know my space to the nearest quarter inch. My obsession help minimize any potential problems and when questions did arise they were handled decisively. Don't see it as a meltdown. See it as a save!...See Moreyour most embarrassing moment
Comments (37)I went in the rest room at a Walmart...and it was the men's restroom. Some guy was standing at a urinal. I said, "Oh, God! I'm sorry!!" At the Walmart, I usually frequent, the ladies room is the first one you come to. At this one, it is the second one. I hadn't even looked to see if I was going in the correct one. I also remember when I was about 16. I was a late bloomer, and I didn't have much in the way of breasts until I was in my 30's...but as a teen, I had one of those circle stitched, padded bras. They were kind of pointy...if you can remember those, circa 1960's. I was at my friend's parents' weekend place and we had been riding horses with some boys I went to school with. One of them, I was super crazy about. He was just the dreamiest guy I had ever seen. We were out by the corral and he put his arms around me and kissed me. Swoon!! Then he pulled me closer and I heard my bra collapse...plop, plop. I was so mortified, and he couldn't help but notice...but he never acted like he did. What a sweetie he was!...See More- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
Related Stories

HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Creative Personality in 1,000 Square Feet
Unconventional design choices and thoughtful attention to music, art and play help a Seattle family's rental avoid the commonplace
Full Story
Houzz TV: Lego, Geese, a Train — Our Favorite Video Moments of 2015
Our video crew captured real people living in unique homes on land, underground, on the water and even on the move
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREHouzz Tour: Moments of Meditation in a Utah Buddhist's Retreat
Rocky exterior walls and other thoughtful design touches give this home a sense of spirituality and belonging to its site
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNHaving a Design Moment: The Bathroom
Check out these 10 ways to make a pleasing design impact in a small but important room
Full Story
SMALL KITCHENSKitchen of the Week: Bright and Functional in 94 Square Feet
An improved layout and white cabinets and appliances create a pretty and practical design in a compact space
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen of the Week: An 'Aha' Tile Moment in San Francisco
Design inspiration sometimes strikes in the place you'd least expect
Full Story
MOST POPULAR15 Remodeling ‘Uh-Oh’ Moments to Learn From
The road to successful design is paved with disaster stories. What’s yours?
Full Story
SMALL SPACESLife Lessons From 10 Years of Living in 84 Square Feet
Dee Williams was looking for a richer life. She found it by moving into a very tiny house
Full Story
VACATION HOMESHouzz Tour: Modern Farmhouse Basks in Ojai’s ‘Pink Moments’
Big views, intimate spaces and bohemian style add up to a cozy family retreat in the mountains north of Los Angeles
Full Story
SMALL HOMESHouzz Tour: Sustainable, Comfy Living in 196 Square Feet
Solar panels, ship-inspired features and minimal possessions make this tiny Washington home kind to the earth and cozy for the owners
Full Story
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9/10