SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
canyonwind

FOTESS OCTOBER...~~ BAKER CREEK IS CALLING YOUR NAME~~

canyonwind
6 months ago

FOTESS, OCTOBER, 2023

“BAKER CREEK IS CALLING YOUR NAME”

FOTESSERS, simple does it for the month of October.

*Simply, you will send your partner 2 packs of commercial seeds from BAKER CREEK (rareseeds.com)

*SHIPPING is free. I would strongly recommend you send directly to your partner. By sending directly to your partner, you are saving time and money.

*At BAKER CREEK, if you spend $10.00, they will throw in a free pack of seeds.

*Turnaround time may be 10-14 days for delivery after ordering.

*Please check out the BAKER CREEK site. When you sign up, please post several seeds (a wish list if you will), that are listed on the Baker Creek site that you would enjoy receiving, This will help you partner out. However, there are no guarantees that you will receive from your partner, any seeds that were on your wish list. Vegetables, Herbs or flowers are A-OK.

*Any Q’s please ask.

*Possible games this month....let us see how many people sign up. Obviously, if no one or very few people sign up, I will cancel the swap.

Swapping has been very slowwwwwwwww on Houzz....maybe we can change that this month.

*Please sign up by Saturday, October 7.

*I will post partners on Sunday, October 8. Please move fast on ordering so that this swap can finish by October 31.

*Please post after you have ordered AND after Baker Creek has let you know that your order has been sent to your partner. Please post after you have received your Baker Creek seeds and let us know what you received.

OK girls, let’s get to it......hoping you are all doing well!!

Annie

Comments (159)