SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oudiji

Maui Condos - Please help me pick a Paint color :)

Jill
7 months ago
last modified: 7 months ago

Hi! I would love some advice!

We have these condos in Maui. Vacation Rentals. Looking for a high-end hotel look. I want to paint the walls lighter to brighten and update. Some decor or furniture will shift over time but the vinyl floor, cabinets, and tile in the entry and baths will stay the same. The cabinets have a bit of red in them, the tile is beige with a touch maybe of pink tone in some lights. Thinking of leaving the trim the same or painting the new wall color. Palm trees, greenery and bit water out the window.

Units face mainly North. Great in Hawaii as it is cooler and you can enjoy the deck.

Current Paint:

GOAL: Brighten space, update, still remain classy! I have seen a unit painted in SW Alabaster with the same cabinets etc. Looks like builders' white and stark next to the features.

MAIN AREA TO CHANGE: All but the bath: BM Bennington Grey HC-82 (LV 46.68) - This is the color i I am replacing.

Bathroom: Manchester Tan - HC-81 (LV 63.24) - Leave for now but will paint later

Ceiling: Decorator White CC-20 (LV82.68)

Trim & Doors: Cloud Cover OC 25 (LV 80.28)

Colors I have considered are:

Sea Pearl OC-19 (LVR 76.43) - Maybe a bit grey?

Ballet White OC-9 (LVR 71.97) - Is it too dark?

White down OC-131 (LV 78.25) - - Maybe a bit boring blend in?

Winds Breath (LVR 69.59 - Maybe a bit boring blend in?

Question:

- Suggest color for all walls?

- Would it be good to leave the wall behind the TV in each unit the Bennington Gray as an accent wall?

- Would look better to have the trim the same as the new wall color?

Any thoughts on the above colors or suggestions would be helpful.

Pics below are a bit brighter etc. as they were brightened for web pics.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!! Jill

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qVDPSJ6fTyocKwfa7 

I appreciate it! Jill

Comments (2)