SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kswl3

Has Anyone Here Tried on this Dress from Anthropologie?

Kswl
7 months ago
last modified: 7 months ago

I am looking for a new dress and saw this one from Anthropologie

It is lined and is made of a fortuny like pleated fabric. It comes in green, red and black. I really love the green color although it is not “my” color, iykwim. The occasion is a black tie murder mystery on Halloween night at a resort. I don’t want to wear a long gown and this fabric is so pretty and unusual I thought it might be a good alternative. Additionally it’s a great holiday dress.

Reviews are ALL over the place. I read them all and the body type this seems to demand is more of a straight silhouette, which I have. But there were also concerns about the stitching, specifically uneven and puckered seams. That said most people did not seem to understand how the dress was supposed to fit. A few who posted pictures looked fine in it to me, but they were returning the dress.

Has anyone here seen the dress in person and/or tried it on? I hate to drove 3 hours round trip for something that is inherently flawed.

I would be wearing low heels and a black velvet cape with the dress. Thanks in advance!

Comments (18)