SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cindy_bergstrom28

small own concept half kitchen and living room area

Cindy Bergstrom
8 months ago

I have an apartment I own and I have a very small open concept kitchen and living room. Not much room for kitchen and living room area. Thinking about building a small island. Right now I just have a bar table and 2 chairs, that I never eat. My dad lives in an apartment downstairs where an addition was put on, and I cook down there nightly for him. I do not have an oven , a small counter area with cabinets, sink and frig. I have a small conception oven and microwave on a rack. I only really have one spot for a tv and a couch and large chair, with an area rug. I love the apartment but am thinking about somehow rearranging it. The walls are a light gray with others that are a darker gray/ blue that I am happy with. I don’t entertain much here, usually downstairs in my fathers larger, not open concept. Beautiful set up. An additional wax put on down there w a cathedral kitchen. I have a bathroom and small bedroom and many closets, small bathroom that does the trick. I took pictures when it wasn’t really clean. I’m thinking of building a narrow island with a couple of stools. It is 5 years old, so no structural work can be done.

pictures around the room

Comments (7)