SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fameoftheland76

Awkward open concept kitchen

Ro H
8 months ago
last modified: 8 months ago

Hello

To make it short because of budget, disagreements with my bf, and time contraints I ended up with this awkward iitchen layout and would like any suggestions please. Now that there is no going back how do I make the best of this kitchen/dining/possible entryway space? Should I put a portable island or dining table in the middle of the kitchen or put it by the large window? I need to create an entry area/drop zone so since the coat vloset is on the kitchen dining side I was thinking on the back wall where the coat closet is? FYI the door splitting the kitchen is the back door and the coat closet is that tiny door at the corner of the short back wall. know its bad and I have huge regret so please know there is no going back and we have to make the best of it. I shoulda coulda woulda myself aready to death lol. Be gentle please. thanks in advance and let me know if you beed any more pics but there is only a few more.

this was created by me an magic plan app so the measurments are not all correct esecially from front to back its not that big. this is just to help with the lay of the land.

Comments (22)