SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amykath

Found a rug for my bedroom but ....

amykath
10 months ago
last modified: 10 months ago

I purchased a new rug for my bedroom as I am trying to create a bit of a different style in that room. It is funny as I wanted a new rug for my living room but could not find one that I liked.

I laid out the bedroom rug in my living room to take a good look at it and I am loving it! I want to use it in my living room. I just need to make a couple of tweaks so that it works well in my space.

I have some super vividly saturated paintings that I have been meaning to tone down for at least a decade and now I am forcing myself to do so as it will help with using the new rug in my living room. I also just purchased some great kilim pillow covers for my 20x20 pillows on my sofa. I am super exited!

I still want to buy another rug (the same one) for my bedroom as I love it so much!

It is really difficult to capture the accurate color of the rug. The art I need to tone down. I am 100% open to replacing it as I am getting so bored with looking at it. I painted these when I was 27 years old and that was a very long time ago!

The rug which is impossible to photograph as it looks in real life!

The pillows I purchased for my sofa that are 20 x 20 and hopefully will look good with everything.

Here is a photo of the rug as it really does look in my opinion, posted by another on the site from which I purchased it. I really just love it so much and it was super affordable!!

I am so looking forward to pulling it all together! I also love the bed in the last photo and am planning on purchasing one very similar for my bedroom. ;)

Comments (10)