SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mtnrdredux_gw

Random product recc.

mtnrdredux_gw
10 months ago
last modified: 10 months ago

I am trying to use up random half bottles of shampoo and conditioner, and have come to learn that there are significant differences in effectiveness among conditioners. I personally don't find too much difference among shampoos, which is why I usually only pack cond'r when traveling.

Anyway, my "go to" cond'r is Kiehl's Amino Acid. But I just tried these Kristin Ess products that one of DD's left up here in Maine, and it's my new fave. The conditioner works great but is light, and I love the scent and packaging of both. They are more widely sold than Kiehl's, too.

On an unrelated note, someone, I don't know if it was my kids and their friends, or renters last summer, bought this foaming dish soap. I often do dishes by hand because., when it is just the 2 of us, it takes a few days to get a full load. In the intervening days, things get stuck on or start to smell ... unless you rinse them very well first. Well heck if I am going to rinse them very well, I may as well wash them. Most soap dispensers give me too much soap, so I water it down. This spray/foam is the answer. The scent was not as nice as Mrs Meyers' though, so I will refill it with that product instead. YMMV.

Comments (14)