SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikesheila_kelly

Integrated End Panel or Furniture Ends

Sheila Kelly
last year
last modified: last year

Are Intedgrated decorative end panels out of style? I've tried searching for posts about this and they are all fairly old. I'm debating between integrated end panels or flush furniture ends. There is a beam that one cabinet will rest against so that one has to be furniture end, but was considering the decorative integrated ends on the rest of the exposed ends. The side of the oven cabinet will also be the furniture end because they do not offer the integrated end - just the type where they stick a door(s) to the side of the cabinet and I'm not really a fan of those. I've posted rendering of my kitchen along with a stained and unstained door sample.

I've also posted a side by side of a cabinet with and without the integrated end panel. These are not the same as my cabinets, just to be used as a visual only. I will have an angled cabinet of this style in my kitchen and this is the one I was most concerned with looking "off" or "unfinished" without the end panel.

My options are below:

1. Furniture flush ends on all exposed ends including oven cabinet

2. Furniture flush ends on wall cabinet against beam and oven cabinet with integrated decorative end which will have the same style as door on all other exposed ends (+$900)

3. Integrated decorative ends on just the two base cabinets and furniture flush ends on all others (not yet priced, but less than $900)

Not sure if the mix/match would look wrong or if the end panels are outdated altogether. Any advice /suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments (24)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH