SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bb9176

Looking for owners of Mercury quartzite and White Pearl quartzite!

B
last year
last modified: last year

Hello everyone!

Currently going through a kitchen remodel and am in the final stages of selecting a countertop. I originally started off looking at quartz (Silestone Calcatta Gold particularly) but then later fell in love with some of the quartzite designs. After seeing samples of the quartzite, quartz looks pretty plain and one dimensional in my opinion.

Anyways, I have narrowed it down to two possible choices. The first color is called Mercury Quartzite and the other is called White Pearl Quartzite. Both designs/colors would be coming from Daltile here in Pennsylvania. I plan to go out and look at some full sized slabs eventually but wanted to see if there were any owners of either color here that would like to show off their kitchen.

Also having thoughts of using the same Quartzite countertop as the backsplash instead of different tiles. Would love to see some finished pictures/examples of this as well if you've done the same.

Seeing some installed pictures in existing homes/kitchens might help to make the decision easier!

Comments (2)