SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Thank you to PartyMusic

annie1992
last year

PM and I have been emailing about gardens and plants, and a very informal seed exchange. She wanted Great White tomato seeds and thought I'd like her balloon peppers. After a little discussion she sent me feverfew seeds for the pond bank which I used to grow for Amanda's migraine headaches, but let that fall off in the past couple of years' madness. New tomatoes and peppers, I'm excited.

Extra bonus, she sent me her handmade baskets! This is my favorite one, it's an Irish potato basket called a "sciathog". I can see how it would be perfect for potatoes, just deep enough to hold them, but with enough "holes" that dirt could fall through or water drain off.

The little round stacking baskets were pronounced "perfect" for holding the elastic hair ties that Madi and Maci have everywhere in the house, although the cat really thinks they are cat toys...

The more traditional basket is going to hold shamrocks and gold for St. Patrick's Day, and then eggs and chicks for Easter. PM says that people find it the right size for medication bottles, but thankfully, Elery and I have too few to need this, thankfully. Not yet, anyway, but I can see that it would be very useful for that, after I'm done being all decorative, LOL.

Thank you, PM, I love the baskets, and am always happy to try a new garden variety. I'm just itching to start, I'll be planting peppers in just a couple of weeks.

Annie

Comments (10)