SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kswl3

Pajama Recommendations, please!

Kswl
last year
last modified: last year

I need new pajamas and my tried and true sources— Garnet Hill, Eileen Fisher, J Jill— have nothing left in what is evidently a winter pajama of a long or 3/4 sleeve top and long bottoms. I am looking for a both pieces in a solid color (or stripe), no buttons, 100% cotton, machine wash and dry. You wouldn’t think that would be so difficult. These from Lake would be perfect, except they have to be dried flat. Who doesn’t put pjs in the dryer?? I don’t put my actual clothes in the dryer but pajamas, always.

I have also looked at Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, LL Bean, and a few other places. I don’t want black or gray (I’m talking to you, EF!) or anything that looks like workout gear (Athleta) or anything that costs $515 (cashmere). I have never run into this problem before, as what I want seems pretty unremarkable. I have paid as much as $200 for a set and as little as $80 (different vendors, from full price to clearance). These are intended for sleeping and fall into the comfort / pretty category, not the boudoir category, btw. 😴

Looking for ideas, so—- where do you get pajamas? Favorite brands? Any ideas or recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Comments (27)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor