SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jbrad0113

Teen Room with Toile Bedding

jbrad0113
last year
last modified: last year

Hello,

I am redoing my daughters bedroom and she loves this toile bedding from Urban Outfitters. Right now the bedroom has a white velvet upholstered headboard and a white parsons desk from West Elm. It is devoid of any other color. The room is very small and I feel like this pattern is overtaking the room. I am stuck on lighting, curtains and other accents. She also wants to add a few vintage posters to the wall for more color. Should I go modern with the rest of the furnishings? I feel like it needs another color but because the room is so small and this pattern is busy, I am stuck on what color to add if any. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/toile-duvet-set?inventoryCountry=US&color=040&size=TWIN%2FTWIN%20XL&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=%5BNB%20PLA%20US%5D%20-%20Smart%20Shopping%20-%20Home%20-%20Bedding&utm_content=Bedding&utm_term=PRODUCT_GROUP&creative=579050117256&device=c&matchtype=&network=u&utm_kxconfid=vx6q4l3b6&gclid=Cj0KCQiAic6eBhCoARIsANlox87AAlun8TYfEtSckG8CUFjlJTecIvGIJaOVREm_lQFcEPJcd56TPikaAubcEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&type=REGULAR&quantity=1

Comments (3)