SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

What does your bathroom look like?

Kathsgrdn
last year

I can't decide what to do with my bathroom. Still waiting on okay from insurance company to go forward. I've looked at hundreds of bathooms here and on-line elsewhere but most are for huge, luxary baths, not like my tiny full sized bathroom. I like the gray and white ones but do I really want something that everyone else has now? Not really. I'm thinking light green and white with a Japanese vibe to it. Was thinking white vanity but am now thinking of a light colored wood instead. Possibly black fixtures but will I regret that?

They will remove my tub enclosure and replace with probably tiled, walk in shower. Will probably have to have a glass door.

I'm also not liking any of the new Pergo floor colors they have. I like my old one that was discontinued. It's a light color with just enough medium browns in the grain to have some color. All the new ones look dull and grayed out. Not pretty at all, except the darker colors that I don't want.

Just wondering what your bathroom looks like. Do you have pictures you could share here?

Comments (7)