SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_730581645

Has anyone purchased McMillan SPC flooring

andrea berquist
last year
last modified: last year

We need to replace our flooring and I really like the MCMillan SPC flooring in Orso , Pendle Oak, and Dita but am worried it might be too light. I have only seen it online. Would love to see what it looks like installed. Anyone have any of these?

Comments (20)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    last year

I keep saying seeing something in someone elses home does not help you unless their home is exactly like your down to every light and all the furniture. If at all possible get a box of the flooring and test it in your house or at least bring the samples home .

• ludding
    last year
    last modified: last year

Can get samples from flooring factory or see them on tiktok. if your order samples, id get 3-5 squares each

austen oak, markham, pendle.

• Karen
    last year

What did you think of the samples as far as quality?

• maiganurling
    11 months ago

Did you end up going with Mcmillian flooring? If so, how do you like it? Looking at their flooring as well! Thanks!

• HU-6844756
    7 months ago

would love to know too

• Karen
    7 months ago

I bought the McMillian, Markham. I love it! It was so much better than what I could get in my area. The cost to have it shipped from Cali to NY was $900. With shipping it was still less or about the same as what I could get here and didn’t like. My contractor said it was really great quality and asked where I bought it.

• HU-6844756
    7 months ago

good to know! i have samples coming today! would love to see pictures!

• Shanequa Baker
    7 months ago

They look beautiful which are the name of this color of Mcmillian flooring

• Karen
    7 months ago

Thank you, they are Markham

• Shounell Merville
    5 months ago

This looks great! I recently reached out to my installer to ask them to purchase McMillan flooring and their response was ´I never heard of that product nor could I find any Google Reviews on it. I see Mcmillan Flooring is also not based in the US and they have no Google reviews either. They appear to be a broker of products as they don't install any flooring nor could I find a brick and mortar location in Canada with the addrees they have listed. They appear to be an importer dealing with China or Viet Nam directly. ´ so now I’m concerned because how do we know for sure that the warranty would apply to someone who purchased it?

• PRO
    Solution Circle
    2 months ago

Just follow The Flooring Factory on TikTok. They show large walls of McMillan floors. Lately, they have gone to customer houses, viewed that brand in their homes. It looks so realistic. Of course they are selling an SPC version of a LVT floor, which doesn't dent.

• Meg
    last month

Have you used a butter knife to do a scratch test? I am looking into McMillan also

• Karen
    last month

I did not but I did to the ‘hammer’ like they do. No marks. I’ve had it installed for a year and no scratches. It wears really well. You can ask for samples and do a scratch test. It’s a good idea anyway so you can sample different colors.

• A Berquist
    last month

When I first discovered them on Tik Tok last year (we ordered samples), I liked what I was seeing but couldn’t find any actual customer photos/reviews at that time (now they do videos at customers houses which I think is super helpful) . I ordered it anyway lol- Markham. We did our entire house, installed it ourselves and love it! It It’s been over a year, we have two large dogs and not only does it look great, but it really holds up- no scratches/dents. Highly recommend this product. PS Karen your kitchen looks awesome!

• A Berquist
    last month

A side note- since I was torn on which one to choose- I messaged The Flooring Factory. I sent them a picture of my kitchen and they recommended the Markham over the Pendle Oak bc my cabinets are more of a cream color. So there’s that option of anyone is torn between colors. They were super helpful! 😊

• Karen
    last month

Thank you, I love mine too! I plan to do the upstairs too!

• Meg
    last month

Thanks for your response, Karen! I’ll order samples. I’m curious how it’s all delivered? We plan to do about 1,000 sqft, which is a lot of boxes. Is it just dropped off on your driveway?

• Karen
    last month

Hi Meg,

It is dropped at the end of the driveway. Each box is pretty heavy. A hand cart or something like that is helpful. It was wrapped very well. Good luck! I hope you like it!!

• Todd Weese
    29 days ago

Just purchased Austen Oak, can anyone explain how they handled installing the t molding without a track to snap it into?

Thanks!