SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mtechr

Need paint color advice on my home refresh - and progress update

M Techr
last year
last modified: last year

We have completed the floors and they are beautiful! I choose Jacobean, which was ofcourse not warm enough for my cabinets (thanks for the warning Beth H).

Next we have:

1. Lighting: I am heeding the thinking that we need more and better lighting. I am adding 4 inch recess lighting to all the key areas - which adds up to a lot of lighting. I am also updating all my existing fixtures though out.

2. Painting: am also trying to decide on paint color for the whole house and also the cabinets, which I will keep as I still like them. I have tried all of the SW warm grays that I could research. I am in between Worldly Gray and Agreeable gray both have an LRV less than my current whole house color of Ancient Marble (LRV 60) and accent room colors Svelte Sage (LRV 41) and Grassland (LRV 50). Any color advice welcome.

3. Countertops: I am making modifications to the counters and cabinets. I choose Calacatta Gold as it seemed the best available from my stone yard. Other recommendations welcome. I prefer Silestone Ethereal Glow and this was the closest.

Comments (21)