SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nat4b

FFE Seedlings 2022

nat4b
last year

There were a lot of first time blooming seedlings this year. A lot for me (v small yard). Nobody sees them so I figured at least people who like daylilies will look at them.

Still dealing with some health issues that makes it unpredictable when / if I can use computer. Last year I couldn't manage a single post, but could comment more. We'll see how this goes.

Attempt to get a better edge on my seedling by crossing it with Gilded by Grace (GBG)

eyed/edged sdlg x GBG

eyed/edged sdlg x GBG

Attempt to get a red eye and edge, by crossing lights / whites with Raspberries in Cream (RIC)

Attempt to give my dark red seedling with a thin white edge a better, wider edge by crossing it with Kingdom Without End

sdlg x KWE

sdlg x KWE

sdlg x KWE

sdlg x KWE

and the biggest one of them all I almost killed with care, barely survived..

Russian Destiny x bee

I normally don't keep bee pods but RuD (I call it Rudy) is my latest tet so why not get a VL sdlg, but it's an exact copy

Attempt to get a big flower, UF shape by using my only huge UF which is Yellow Titan (YT). I was expecting mud..

But oops

sdlg x YT, I know Bonanza, but walnut broke the scape after the FFE and the thing opened every single bud in a cup of water! I think it deserves another year

pinkish brown

and orangish brown

the rest in comments

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths