Houzz Logo Print
rosefollyz5

Voting for the 2022 Hugo Awards

4 years ago

A shorter note this time, posted for the benefit of those who are interested in science fiction and fantasy. This year I decided not to bother reading the short stories and novelettes (long short stories). I'm just too busy, so I concentrated on my favorite categories. Those who would like to see the complete nomnations can check https://www.thehugoawards.org/hugo-history/2022-hugo-awards/.


Here is my ballot.


Best Novel

  1. Project Hail Mary, by Andy Weir (Ballantine / Del Rey)
  2. A Desolation Called Peace, by Arkady Martine (Tor)

Best Novella

  1. Elder Race, by Adrian Tchaikovsky (Tordotcom)

Best Series

  1. The World of the White Rat, by T. Kingfisher (Ursula Vernon) (Argyll Productions)

Lodestar Award for Best Young Adult Book (not a Hugo)

  1. The Last Graduate, by Naomi Novik (Del Rey Books)

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths