SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
originalbestyears

What would you wear to a Brandi Carlile concert?

Bestyears
last year
last modified: last year

(Yes, there is a humble brag buried in my title!)

I first heard about Brandi Carlile here (in a thread about favorite musical artists) maybe ten years ago, I think from SueB. I quickly became a huge fan, and listen to her music every week. It's wonderful to watch her being discovered and appreciated by so many now. I introduced my now-26-year-old-daughter to her somewhere along the way, and she too is a big fan. So we are going to see her for the first time in Austin in a few weeks, and are so excited! I haven't been to a concert in a few years, in fact, have barely socialized due to the pandemic and have no idea what to wear. It will be hot, probably 95-100, outside, so that has to be the number one concern. I'm thinking some kind of a loose, flowy maxi? But I don't want t look frumpy! I've lost weight over the last year, and so am pretty trim, though busty, and some dresses are unflattering due to that. I've decided to say the hell with the batwings because there are just not a lot of non-sleeveless options. Anybody seen anything they think would be perfect?

Comments (22)