SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

New brand/type of pants for me

Kathsgrdn
last year

So, after wearing mostly yoga and sweat pants at home for work, I've become uncomfortable with my jeans that I've worn for most of my life. Planning an upcoming trip, I wanted something lighter weight that I can pack in a carry on. So, I went shopping around online and decided to try this pant: Women's Perfect Fit Pants, Original | Pants at L.L.Bean (llbean.com) They are what I used to think of as "old lady" pants. Stretchy with a stretchy waistband. They are so comfortable, much more than my yoga pant and sweat pants. They are looser, not so tight fitting. I love these pants.

I wear my jean when I go out in public and when I garden but I don't like them so much anymore. The L.L. Bean pants look nice too, not frumpy, like I thought they might. They are a little form fitting but I plan to wear long tops with them.

Sad thing is I'll probably have to wear my old gray tennis shoes with them because I can't find a comfortable pair of shoes that look nice. I tried multiple brands, some really expensive that were supposed to be so comfortable but slipped on the heel or scraped my heel like hard cardboard (Danskos).

Have you found something new to you that you love? Food, clothes, gardening implements, tools, anything?

Comments (27)