So thrilled for this young man!
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 4 years ago
Related Discussions
Keepsake Gift for Young Man?
Comments (51)jim, your's was a rare experience. A gift for a kid put into a balanced, conservative mutual fund will produce returns many multiples of the original amount over the medium to long term. If you look back in history to almost any time interval, investments in so-called blue chip companies or, better, mutual funds for diversification, produce returns far superior to fixed income investments like bonds or bank accounts. Or mattresses....See MoreYoung man with the stuttering problem last night...
Comments (6)I watched it as well and feel the same way. You could tell he was so proud. My other very favorite guest was Gabby Gifford, in my opinion, she’s is amazing....See Morebedroom for a young man
Comments (18)Hi There, More painting advise needed. please advise thoughts on what color and type of paint to use for the stairwell (walls and floor/steps) for this house. You may recall, this is a house I’m working on that will provide housing for a few young men who have aged out of foster care. right now the walls are pink, floor is light blue....See MoreMan, I got so lucky with my car accident
Comments (63)The car is perfect! I think I'm coming to the conclusion that some people want to disagree with EVERYTHING you say. They're only happy if you're unhappy. They weren't trying to be helpful, they were just trying to be know it alls. Because... after I explained why it didn't apply to me, I kept getting told why I was wrong. I admit it can be right for some people, but it wasn't right for me. Oh well! I wish them well, but I don't think they can understand they are not helping. Helping, in the instance would have been celebrating with me. Love you all! I apologize with disagreeing with your disagreement. Doubt anybody will apologize for their behavior (you know who you are!), but that's not my issue-it's theirs. Best!...See More- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
Related Stories

MIDCENTURY STYLEFollow One Man’s Midcentury-Mailbox Dream
An ill-fitting mailbox leads a determined dad on a quest — and possibly to a new business
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Style Rules in a Man’s 450-Square-Foot Studio
Fresh materials and a space-saving Murphy bed replace dated finishes (no more popcorn ceiling!)
Full Story
SMALL HOMESHouzz Tour: A Young Couple's Bright and Cheerful In-Law Suite
A smart, budget-friendly makeover transforms an in-law apartment into a home for a graphic designer and her husband
Full Story
LIGHTINGSo You Bought a Cave: 7 Ways to Open Your Home to Light
Make the most of the natural light your house does have — and learn to appreciate some shadows, too
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSo Your Style Is ... ‘Wet Hot American Summer’
11 ways to bring nostalgic early-’80s camp fun to your home
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSo Your Style Is: Midcentury Modern
This singular design style blends arresting shapes, graphic patterns and quirky accents. Here's how to make it yours
Full Story
PETSSo You're Thinking About Getting a Dog
Prepare yourself for the realities of training, cost and the impact that lovable pooch might have on your house
Full Story
LIFE5 Must-Know Decorating Tips for People With Young Kids
Let’s face it: Kids can wreak havoc in the house. Take this advice to save yourself the headaches until they are grown
Full Story
MOVINGWhy So Many New U.S. Homes Are Supersized
A bigger share of new homes sold in 2015 were 4,000 square feet or more compared with before the recession. But that could change
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESSo You Want to Build: 7 Steps to Creating a New Home
Get the house you envision — and even enjoy the process — by following this architect's guide to building a new home
Full Story
sal 60 Hanzlik