Trying to play a DVD
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
Related Discussions
OK, just one more thing(trying to play catch-up)
Comments (8)Can ya believe my DH (who is not a shopper) sat in the truck and waited for me for one of those stores??? I seen it on the way in and was about to break my neck to look. I didn't even ask him and when we left town, he pulled in and said ,"ok, hon, ya got 30 minutes." What a sweetie! Kudzu,that is so funny! I paid 50 cents for mine. I almost didn't see it, it was behind the little gate when I picked it up. oh, luna, I know! We would have a blast shopping together!! Sunny, I'm such a dummy, I didn't even think to look! All I could see was a little seat or birdbath for my gr'daughters to put in the fairy garden we are making. I will look, though when I get home tonight! Thx, for the heads-up, Karen, I'll keep a look-out for Kirk lurking around my cabin treasures!LOL!! But, ya know, it would be fun to go shopping with him and Carol,cuz we like the same decor, although we'd be fighting over the bears!!!!LOL! Thx for sharing my excitement on my new finds! blessings-sherri...See Moreno sound when trying to play a short video on line
Comments (11)I use this Firefox add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-downl-10137/?src=search That's just the one I stumbled on and suits my limited needs, so I stick with it, there may be better for all I know. The reason I wasn't quick to mention it is that, if I remember correctly, it tried to tempt/trick me into upgrading to an "ad-supported" version when I first installed it, and maybe even every time it updates. I don't really remember, but I got the feeling it was baiting me into installing something I didn't want, and I didn't really like that. The regular version works great for what I use it for though. I can download the video as an "flv" or "mp4" in any bitrate it's available as. As for the higher bitrate audio that they want me to upgrade to receive, I don't need that anyway. I can always strip the audio out of the video if I need it. :)...See More2nd try-CD w/downloaded bought tracks doesn't play in car player
Comments (1)Older CD players in cars don't play the MP3 format. Check your owners manual for your car....See MoreTrying to hook up tv, dvd, vcr, I have Direct TV
Comments (2)Short answer; match Outs to Ins. One of the "Out" connectors on the back of the satellite box should connect to an "In" on the TV. If you want the VCR in the middle so you can record from satellite, the Sat "Out" goes to the VCR "In" (or antenna) and the VCR "Out" (or TV) goes to the TV. Much longer answer; It depends upon what different types of connections you have, how picky you are about video quality, and how many inputs your TV can take. Component video is higher quality than S-video, which is higher quality than Coax. You may or may not have to take pictures or describe whats on the back of all the boxes....See More- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
Related Stories

ENTERTAININGBefore You Host, Play Guest
To find out if your guest room is comfortable, try staying in it yourself
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGN10 Hardscape Materials That Play Well With Gravel
Try any of these foolproof path-and-patio combinations to achieve an integrated look in your landscape
Full Story
PLANTING IDEASGreat Garden Combo: Play With Foliage Patterns in a Border
Splashes, spots and stripes: Confidently mix things up in your border planting with our 4-step recipe
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDES15 Ideas to Try in Your Garden This Year
These gardening stories were tops among Houzz readers. Which ideas might you try this year?
Full Story
COLORPattern Play: Mix Prints for a Traditional-Modern Look
See how to layer florals, stripes and geometrics for a contemporary bedroom or living room
Full Story
ORGANIZINGThe Family Home: Toy Storage That's Child's Play
Make toy organization and pickup a breeze with designated bins and boxes throughout the house
Full Story0

BEDROOMSNew This Week: 3 Bed, Nightstand and Wall Combos You’ve Got to Try
Whether you prefer moody, minimalist or sunny, these 3 bedrooms uploaded to Houzz recently are exercises in stylish harmony
Full Story
MODERN HOMESHouzz Tour: Playful Modern Makeover for a 1950 Bungalow
Architects found on Houzz give a creative Los Angeles couple a smart new layout and fun colors
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNYard of the Week: Tropical Haven for Playing and Socializing
This zoned, verdant family retreat in the shade features a new backyard studio, central lawn and secluded sauna cabin
Full Story
HOUSEPLANTSPlay Up Some Fiddleleaf Figs for a Lively Indoor Tune
Strike a dramatic chord in a minimalist scene or a country note in a rustic setting — fiddleleaf fig plants harmonize with any style
Full StorySponsored
More Discussions
dadoes