SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoosier_nan

Terrible day for photography

Today was terribly for photography. Bob had the day off so we went out early to beat the heat. It was so cloudy (angry heavy gray clouds) that the color is really off and the white card trick didn't help much. It was raining a bit too. Here some of the decent photos.

Stellar Stitchery often does not open very flat.

These two small flowers decided to give a pretty flower. Neither of these likes our climate very well and although they both have been here for many years, they often perform. This one is Spacecoast Party Pinafore, which I think is a darling little thing.

Black Fathom Depths is another that underperforms for me. I was about ready to get rid of it and Bob pointed out that the one fan was looking pretty good, so it got a reprieve.

Solaris Symmetry might displace Destined to See, which is one of its parents.

It wasn't a great day for daylilies, but here a couple of the best. This one is Love All Serve All X (Mary Lena X Crimson Stories). I think I need to cross this one with Tet. Rose F. Kennedy.

I also like this one which is Cranberry Winter X (Stellar Stitchery X Cherry Pie a la Mode).

These are both grandchildren of Fulva Yunnan. I was impressed with the clear colors of these two. Unfortunately, the flowers are one the small side. The parentage is (Fulva Yunnan X Unknown) X Ashwood Summer Sunshine).

That's all for me.

Nancy

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting