SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spagano

Curtains? No curtains? Shade? Kitchen Window.

spagano
last year

Hello. We are sprucing up our kitchen and have redone the floors, countertop, and backsplash so far (mix of old and new shown in "before" photo). The carpenter just finished adding new trim around cabinets and extending the cabs around the refrigerator for a more streamlined look. Next week the cabinet painter will start working on the cabinets (doors and drawer fronts are already done and in his shop).

Note-this whole process started because we had a leak above and needed to repair the kitchen ceiling above the kitche sink. I've included the "before" (excuse the disaster) and "current" window area. I'm not sure what, if any, window covering I should use. The window doesn't need coverings for privacy and I love the new trim (which will be painted the same,very pale green/white color of the uppers (looks mostly white in our space) but do need light control for just before sunset. I'm leaning toward nothing or a simple white shade but am stumped. Any help is appreciated. The kichen is mostly grey (one of my favorite colors) with touches of green (yellow is gone). Thanks!

And the photos loaded as "after" and "before"

Comments (8)