SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cagardenerwestelle

Now that COVID is (supposedly) over...

CA Kate z9
last year

steevendog's posting about what we're doing for ordering groceries made me think of what I've been doing the last month or two.

After two years sooooo many of my staples are out-of-date, and the food in my freezers is old too. So... I've been on a mission to eat it up or throw it away. I'm getting there but have a ways to go.

Then there was the spice rack slippage that resulted in the taking everything off the rack and lifting it up. In putting things back, I realized that they were almost all well over two years old. After tossing most, I ended up with only about 1/4 of what had been in there.

One of these days I will need to start on the pantry. I don't even want to think of that!

I took two small trips in March that made me realize that everything in my "make-up/whatever" bag was over two years old and was very out-of-date for all the organic stuff that was in there. That all got tossed and replaced.

I was wondering what you've all discovered that is "OLD" after these two years of staying home, not going anywhere, and trying to keep the necessities on-hand dispite the hording and empty shelves.

Comments (12)