SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

It's a caffeine headache withdrawel morning

2 years ago

Chain saw out in my backyard doesn't help. I'm out of Stok, drinking my decaf, hot coffee, right now. Good thing it has cooled off after an overnight rain. It's downright chilly right now. Yesterday it was 80 and I had to turn on the air conditioning for a little bit. Chewie was getting overheated and so was I, which is unusual for me.

Went out to talk to tree service guys. They showed me one of the pieces of tree that looks like ET, lol.

Speaking of coffee, my coffee beans are a few months outdated. I can't taste a difference. I usually toss things beyond their expiration date but coffee beans are pretty expensive to throw away. Do you toss food as soon as they expire?

I have an Instacart delivery coming from Kroger with Stok. I've never ordered this early from them but I need caffeine for tonight, have to work till 1 am. Getting up so early is going to make for a rough last few hours tonight.

While I was typing this my instacart order came. I don't know what this kid was smoking but I got lunchmeat I never ordered and a huge chunk of cheddar cheese I never ordred and I only got one avacado instead of two I ordred. At least they weren't out of Stok!

I asked for a refund if they didn't have my grated Cheddar and refund if they didn't have the roasted chicken which I realized after I ordered wouldn't be available till after 11:00, so I added chicken thighs to my order. I also asked for large avacados if the mediums weren't available. I find it hard to believe they only had one avacado in the whole store. Oh well. At least I have an air fryer to cook up one of the thighs quickly for a chicken soft taco this morning. And I have my stok and can get rid of this headache.

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz